if i were katherine mansfield

20130129

the end of the first moon

And on this end of the first month are thoughts of starting a new radio show and a concert I'm going to on Saturday and the envelope I need to buy for a friend's wedding and the calligraphy I'm about to do this afternoon all the while it appears through the distant distant window covered by office blinds that the outside is of a sunny sort and so a walk may be a dandy idea on a day in the office when work isn't so heavy on the shoulders and I have the awareness of blogging before the month's done. With thoughts and a sit-down session soon to come, I shall produce pieces more worthy of being read, rather than thinking out loud as I'm doing here like laundry that spin and spin and up and down the way soaked clothes splat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home