if i were katherine mansfield

20121031

like today

And so we're in the last day of October and in going over my stuff as in cleaning my room and sorting out all the little things I've been keeping in my shoeboxes I found many little things little things little things that remind me I have returned and have been living it up in the city for the past three years which is not a long time but a long time if you've done a lot and have been to many many places and met many many people and tomorrow we have the first day of November and today we have another day of room cleaning of sorting out my own stuff because after all I think I can move more fluidly and think more lucidly and be able to really pick up and go when I really have to go if I have less stuff and so we have a day like today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home